Life is chance
How does it work ?
The promotion starts on 16 November 2022 and ends on 14 February 2023.
– All MTN prepaid customers registered on GO, Extra and also Pro Control price plans are eligible. (Dial *170*0# to check the tariff plan).
– Postpaid subscribers are also eligible for the promo, but only on the basis of their MoMo transactions.
– New subscribers also have access to the promo as soon as they are activated on the network.
– Either buy a bundle of 250F minimum (All bundles are concerned)
*Main bundles: MTN Plus (*222#) & MTN Wanda Net (*123*10#)
* Except for Home Internet bundles and bundles purchased via Prolongation
– Or make a MoMo transaction of 5,000F minimum (*126#)
*Eligible transactions: Cash out, products payment in shop, Money transfer between P2P customers, bill payment, tax payment, Wallet to Bank…
Ineligible transactions: Cash In, Bank to wallet
After an eligible transaction, the customer can win :
- 1 house every week (14 houses in total)
- Unbeatable gifts every day (Smart TV, solar kit, motorbike, fridge, gas cooker) 1 winner/day
- Instant bonuses after each eligible transaction (bundle of minimum 250F & MoMo of 5,000F minimum)
The customer receives the bonus by SMS just after making an eligible transaction (bundle of 250F or MoMo of 5,000F)
The customer can receive 2 types of bonuses:
– The bonus can be airtime: between 250F and 10,000F for MTN calls.
– It can be data: between 100Mb and 10Gb of internet volume.
The bonus must be activated before it can be used by entering the code *123*0#. Bonus balance: *123*99#. The bonus is valid until 23:59 of the day the customer receives it (except for the 10GB bonus which is valid for 48 hours).
Bonuses are given for transactions between 8am and 10pm. However, outside of these hours, transactions are still eligible for the raffle draws.
After the raffle draw, the customer will be contacted and invited to a celebration where they will collect their prize against discharge.
The houses are in Douala (Japoma neighborhood) and Yaounde (Odza neighborhood).
Once the customer has been identified by raffle draw, MTN gives him/her a letter of commitment attesting to his/her prize and signed by MTN, which will handle all the formalities and costs until the house is delivered. The winner will be contacted at the end of the construction of the house for the handover ceremony.
The rules of the game are available, registered at the office of Me Kamtchuing Octavie, Huissier de Justice and available on the MTN website.